2009/01/31

Day after 00, Not the Gundam 00 But I rather it is...

Went Chiong-ing last night at 00 again... Supposedly, my aim is to go see Singapore's mascot or some "merlions" in action. But it ended up that there wasn't much vomitting to be witnessed... Boring~~

Haiz... Xiang din go... Some how it was a bit sianz in the beginning... Ooooops... Whahahaha... Until the acohols came... It went from sianz to tiring... As u slowly start to see one by one seh-ing under the influence of liqours, not all la but quite a few ah...

GALz GALz GALz... PLSH DON BINGE TILL U ALL 不认家... IT ISH FRIGGIN DANGEROUS!!!! Nah... But nobody cares...

This ish a new song by Stereo Pony, a rock band... The song ish used as the opening theme for Gundam 00. It ish 1 of those Typical anime songs but still quite nice.... Rock Chix in action yeah!!!



Another song which i get to know from Alric's blog ish Eternally by Utada Hikaru. This is actually an old song from her distance album back from 2001... Wha!!! It is only 8 years later den i realised the existence of a song this great... Damned... Missing a lot in life huh??? Everytime i listened to the song... I feels low lor... Just heard the piano version of it on youtube... Power!!! Damn good... If only I'm a bit more musically inclined... I sure learn how to play it...

to be continued~~~ Nidda go out... Duh...

No comments: