2009/09/20

Sept 10 - Sept 20

[2009_09_10]
Went Comex with my all time sec sch bruthers. See see look look see got babes not... Nah... Was looking at the hardware. Din have enough sleep the night before, so the day was like... shitty... damn tired, talk also no strength. Ya supposedly to intro 2 fairies to my bruthers 1 but din have the chance cos bruthers wana eat within budget. Hee hee paiseh huh ladies, wasted a bit of your time... Next time, i intro my bruthers to u all, whahaha reli good men, too bad some attached liaoz, whahahaa!!!

Din reli buy anything the day, and it is damn shag la!!!

[2009_09_12] Queensway trip
Went Queensway shopping with Chai, Boon, Simon and wife. Wha damn hiong la, they buy the Man Utd jersey... $84 for the jersey itself, $20 for the premier league badge, $15 each for the number and $2 for each character of the players name. simply adds up to $150... Actually wanted to join in their craze 1, after all I also a Man Utd fan, hee hee. But hesitated...

Oh today I also learnt about the Asics running shoe, wha din know that their gel-Kayana is so damn zai 1, the price as well. But well... It offers good cushioning for the knee. A fantastic investment it you does regular jogging. Speaking of which... I cant even remember when was the last time I ran... Haiz... Slack... Time to start the engine running again!!! Yo shaaaa!!!

Yeah!!! Nice game Man Utd!!!! Woootz hooo!!! Played very well for once... Mai tu liaoz, keep winning!!!

[2009_09_13]
Shiok!!! Done many things today. Firstly, I managed to change my ISP, like finally la, from Starhub to SingNet. Then i went to get my 23" HDMI monitor, woootz hooo!!! A step closer to PS3!!! But den... I failed to get my Ext HDD leh... sianz... the eSata Western Digital's "My Book" is out of stock, only left with the firewire enabled 1. Damned I should have forgo the extra $20 bucks and gotten that! ! 1TB la, wha liew... Duno can store how much data loor.

Yeah, den it is birthday celebration for Sept baby, John!!!! Wootz hoo, we had something different for dinner, Turkish Cuisine at Suntec. This is wat I have.

This is some Chicken with bread and yogurt, super appetizing!!! Shiok but the downside is... not filling leh... Eat liaoz still hungry 1. Sianz...

Sorry ah John, was very seh today ah, sorry sorry.

[2009_09_19]
Went to retrieve back my thumbie + pray pray at 四马路... Wha liew... Reli nids to go pray pray lor, duno what has gotten into me recently... Completely... blur, lost 到不行... Just sianz la.... Oh ya after that i calefare and go join Limei and Sarah for lunch at a Korean restaurant... The food tastes not bad. Woootz!!! All hails Limei, the food guru...

~Whinning...
Yupz, right after that head down to Loyang Aloha chalet... Sianz la, cos not staying den somemore have to like travel so far across the island to the chalet. Kana hijack by Miss Ang on my way and ended up waiting at City hall with her for Suanne... 干得好!!! I was supposedly early 1 lor... Ended up i become a late-comer. Not to mention that my cafe Mocha transformed from chilled, cold to warm.... Piang eh... Low lor!!!

Luckily, i get to see xiang and Ken, super shiok. It is always a joy chatting with them, crapping, laming, bitching about work, and all the li li low low... Consfirm can laugh til no day no night.

Had a lot of fun and laughter at the chalet with the rest of the guys playing relac soccer, $$$-less 麻将... Den huh see them play the ping pong beer game, damn funny la, those who drank, drink till face so tomato-red. Well, u all know who you are la, mention names not very nice. :p But the chalet a bit too ex rite? $35 for the night, no BBQ, not staying... Hmmmm... Well maybe i giam la, but i just expressing my thoughts... No hard feelings dooods... I do enjoy the company and suchs.

Ended the night early with xiang, David, John and ww as we squeeze into Brian's car. Brian is super steady la!!! Sends us out of the chalet to take cab, somemore agreed to bring us to a more strategic location to flag cab. Bruther u up up siah!!! Give you 好人卡!!! Oh ya the cab fare, $42.50. Song bo!!!

Some interesting quotes...
If you missed the train I'm on, you'll know that I'm gone

tell me what u cherish the most,give me the joy of taking it away

[2009_09_20]

I find this statement quite interesting...
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
~Naomi's msn nick..
Probably stupidity is the reason ba... Whahaha!!! Ok la ok la, shall not be sore about it... But could gravitation be a cause for 沉重的心情??? Duno y but feels super sianz right now... GPS la!!! Kaoz...

No comments: