So wat is my purpose in life??? Seriously I don't know... To Love someone??? PUI!!! No lover boy please... Wat do I want in life??? I reli don know... I don know how can I find out too... How how how??? How to discover who I'm? How to discover what I wan in life??? How to discover my niche??? There are only questions, no answers... Why am I living??? Who am I living for? What am I living for? With what I fight? Why do I fight? Looking, looking, looking for the reason to fight for, to live for, to burn on, to excel, to smile to so many more... Are you the one thing I'm looking for??? But wat??? 改变自己,找自己
I hope I know wat I wan in life soon, life's short, I don wan to wait til I'm old and frail then I realise what I want to do... Still plausible la but... A bit too late la
"A photograph should be taken at the moment where you wan to remember"
Wha Thz John, i reli gained a lot of inspirations, knowledge and passion from talking to u with regards to photography. Shiok shiok 1 leh!!! Wha if not for the time and the need to work tomorrow, I will surely wan to extend our chat lor!!! Next time I'll go bug u. :)
Don get me wrong, i still looking for myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment