2010/02/18

Pronunciation is very important...

Today I have got some communication issues...

Firstly, I try to order food for my breakfast from this malay aunty:
Me: Aunty, I wan Fried Mee (Before i can finish and say i wan take-away.
Aunty took a plate and started filling it up.)
Me: mmm... Arghh... grrhhh... Aunty I wan take-away
Aunty: Huh?? (den she mutter something very softly which I failed to hear and i go)
Me: Ya ya.
Aunty took a new plate take a sunny-side up and place it onto the plate.
Me: mmm... Arghh... grrhhh... Aunty I wan take-away.
Aunty: (showing me the plate and waiting for further instructions) Anything else??
Me: Sorry aunty, I wan take away...
Aunty: Huh?
Me: Take-away...
Aunty: Oh! Ta bao ah? Sorry sorry I din hear properly...

Den huh... Got a ackward moment with my colleague... He was telling me that he will be late for his billiard session with his fren. Den I ask him...
Me: 你 meet 一个 fren 啊?? (*aside: with the intend to tell him if meeting more den 1 fren is ok ma, at least they can start the billiard without him... Den guess wat he interpret my Qn as...)
him: Errr.... 我跟我的 girlfriend break 了....

Shimata.... Sorry sorry, actually I knew wat happened le and I din meant to remind him 1... So ya... pronunciation very important...

Anyway this colleague of mine actually quite fun also ma, how come broke up with gf leh?? Haiz... R/s ish compricated 1... I tot only boring guys gotch ditched? Maybe he too nice le ba... Somehow nice guys always kana ditched 1... He is case study no.2 le... All the best buddy!!!

This sets me into thinking, if a gal wans a fun bf, den b4 marrying stil nid to convert them into good hubby... Notch simple reh... Interesting... But well... Don dream before sleeping...

Ya ya ya, today was talking cock with my other fren (colleague) as well, he says he wan intro some of the ladies from welfare reps from other departments to the 2 colleagues who have recently fallen out of love... Den he say U know huh, to bring people together is a very good thing and being a 3rd party will have terrible karma. Whahaha den I ask him, i kana rejected many times le leh, litat I also will have good things coming my way??? (eyes blink brink) He was like duh , different leh. Whahahaha super like to di xiao him... And damn happy to have known him!!!

Haha I know my entry ish like duh... So bo liaoz... But my blog rite... I come here ish to whine so that i wont waste any butties' time. Aye!!!

No comments: