Hee hee, I can do 5 liaoz... 5 more to Gold, 2-3 more to silver!!! Happy happy, at least there are progress... Oh ya I'm not ready for the arduous 10 min 2.4km charge... Wonders if my lungs and heart can sustain or not... But ok la, shld not b so suay 1 la, collapse n up lorry... I certainly hope wont up lorry so soon... :) Slow and easy to up the pace, paradoxical yeah. Anyway I feel great today, feels like there is hope.
Oh yesh... I suddenly gotch this craving for Lasagna ever since yesterday... Hmmm... Wondering when will i get to nom nom siah...
I recently gathered that... U ask u get an answer or arrive at another state, u can hesitate and wait, let ur mind wander and eventually lose out...
Case studies:
I got my under-sized denim exchanged because I asked
I got my credit late payment waived because I asked and explained ( i reli din receive the bill..)
I got quiz tips because I request
I got my HP data charge worries tended because I called
Time to act just like the OODA loop: Observe, Orientate, Decide Act
Do it good, do it right, do it FAST!!! Hell Yeah!!! Wooootz hooo!!! I'm pumped up with resolve!
Enough reflections, time to study for Quiz...
No comments:
Post a Comment