2010/07/27

I'm backed people!!!! Woootz hooo!!!

Had a good rest @ KK, and had a wonderful time rafting in teh-si peng... Song bo!!! Pew off the boat la, capsized la... Swimming in the cold cold river. Eating hell lotsa chicken... Too bad din take too many pics of the rafting moments... :) I wana go again!!! I wana push people off the boat!!! Woootz hooo!!!

Wha still gotch surprised Pikachiu cake lor... Heng ah, I'm still clothed less my top when I come out of the bathroom... Else let the 2 ladies zhuan dao liaoz... :p Scared the hell of of me la, how come no lights den the 2 zhar bo in my room... But nonetheless, thz Alric n the 2 ladies. The mud-pie ish good!!! But Pikachiu a bit too sweet le ba... I'm nearing BMI 25 liaoz la... diaoz....

Feeling shupper CHAO-TARRED!!! Arghhhh... My face, my shoulders, my hands....

Zho kang Zho kang, tml still got a lot of stuffs to handle... (machiam I suddenly so useful ritat)

No comments: