ZGMFの世界

2012/09/21

I'm standing in the light and yet I'm cast by my shadow Walking today with the ghost of yesterday I probably need an amnesia
Posted by ZGMF at 10:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
ZGMF
"A ship is safe in the habour but that is not what ships were built for"
View my complete profile

Weather

Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (1)
    • ▼  September (1)
      • I'm standing in the light and yet I'm cast by my s...
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2010 (139)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (106)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  March (3)

World Domination!!!

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.