Wooot today i went to patronize Subway, lucky i was early, don have to queue very long... but huh... Ever wondered why the queue ish always so long??? I guess huh must be the tag line ah! "Eat it fresh", now still new N fresh people still gian gian go eat... Later not "fresh" liaoz, i tink the queue will be shorter le ba... Anyway ish reli quite EX! If not for the crave for honey mustard... I wouldn't... I ordered turkey bacon huh... Den the Chinese lady listened wrongly, give me Roasted Chicken... Anyway i think i osho at fault la, don seemed understand her so i just ah ah ya ya... 敷衍了事。。。 Still quite nice ah, just that din get to try other flavours. Whahaha! $4.60 leh, say not nice will 心痛 1 leh...
Oh ya... today while studying in CITS, someone farted... I know i know this is a minor incident.... But the sound of the fart was thunderous la!!! machiam his/her arse connected to an amplifier. It is god-damned loud la!!! Damn crappy... Lucky those pungent gas din fly their way to my area ah...
I have no recollections of what i actually did this days... Is this a sign of aging or too much studies siah... Anyway, 越读越 blur ah, jialat... 妈妈煮的面线 ish.... jitao 很好吃! Long time no eat, 热腾腾的晚餐了。 Shiok!
"The prospect of screwing up my finale exams, left me lowed..."
No comments:
Post a Comment