2008/04/30

口福 Day!

Whahahahhahaa Man U Won Baka.... WOoot!!! Nice strike from Paul Scholes!!! Long time no score such spectacular goal liaoz!!!! Way to go!!! Time to bring home the Champions League trophy Man U! Can go youtube to check out the video b4 they take it down...

Today is did nothing again, except cycling around Chua Chu Kang from:
Home --> Grandma --> Aunty's place --> home But got a chance to try out this dish whipped by Aunty... A whole new way of eating sweet potato... Japanese style! Prepared by my aunty, damn nice la!

Fry the sweet potato den after that sprinkle some sugar and a bit of salt onto it.... Got a name for this dish 1... Forgotten liaoz... Will ask my aunty N den update here again...
See, the hands just cant stop taking... Piang eh leave some for me N Aunty hor!Finally got a peek of ah bui, thou he not so bui now liaoz. Haha, this ish my cousin Yusuke, Naomi's brother.
This is Naomi... Wat kind of expression ish that siah... Seriously she looks more ah neh den japanese siah...
Lastly ish me!!!! Wooot!!!
Oh yeah!!! Changed some japanese yen liaoz... wooot... Big Numerical value... Small purchasing power ... If only they r in pounds... WOoot den i Huat liaoz ah!!!

Dinner was my fav mee goreng but to hungry to take down the photo ah, damn song ah!
"涙こぼさない 決めていたのに
困らせてしまうよね? わがままになれない
だいじょうぶ? なんてまた訊くけど
そんなはずないでしょ・・・"
translation:
Despite already deciding not to allow my tears to fall
I'm troubling you ain't I? I just can’t be wilful
Once again I asked myself if I was alright but
That’s not possible isn’t it...

~YUI - Namidairo Chorus

No comments: