2008/05/02

Living Life to almost full Epi 01: Bey Hiao Pai

Wooot! The shag days began... Crap hell lot today siah!!! Went shopping with Alric, Kel, Tat-kun N Vel in the late mornings today... as expected la, I'm late... Whahahaha, I set the time N I late, woot... Went to buy some zip lock bags, packing the army style... Den i osho bought my 2GB SD card for my CANON, now can shoot many more times b4 reloading... It ish reli quite dirt cheap siah, only 13.30... I remembered the last time i bought my 1GB SD for ard $50 lor!

Den we went over to Suntec in hope of getting something useful there... But in vain... Ended up makaning at this Just Noodles... Interesting name for the restaurant la, Just Noodles den sell rice as main set meals... How ironic... Here are some of the pics...
This is wat i have ordered, Tom Yam Chicken set... I tot $10.90... ended up ish 14.90 la! Anyway it ish quite nice N filling la cos got free Drinks N Ice-cream
This is alric's Tori Katsu Don(bottom), while the top belongs to vel, All greens... he even offered us to 吃 his 豆腐。。。 Shy leh Vel... So many people watching us...
Tis ish Vel(Ur left) and Tat-kun(right), Tat-kun ordered Unagi set which he says... Cui...
Itadakimasu!!! Alric... I eying ur chicken katsu for quite some time liaoz... Can I...
Ah ah ah... Sorry Sorry! You don hav to poke me? Oh you not? Wan feed me???
Paiseh... Can only offer you 3 yandaos in tis pic... The other 1 errr... not in here for a reason 1, he don nid advertisement liaoz... Reserved le... But we all r available.. Wooot!!! Ladies! If u all interested, tell me, i intro my bruthers to u all

Well... after this i met up with Chiew, Wanwei N Li yong, again... crapped a lot... Whahaha very funny, birthday gal go buy presents with us 1, somemore paid for 1 of the presents... Li Yong, u very the idea ah, whahaha but nonetheless, it was a fun outing!!! Wooot! Only managed to take these photos:
Chiew N me, this is a warning to people out there! Don gei kiang think ur Handphone ish very satki, can use to take good photos! It is not, check out the quality it kind of sucks but the peeps in the pic make up for it liaoz la! Whahaha!!! At least I tink i did... Wooot
Li Yong N me, Kns! Liyong must hav seen a chai N bo jio! Smile til so 灿烂。。。
Wan Wei N me, piang eh... prefer the other pic leh... Yeah!!! permission granted!!! Check tis out:
Wan Wei N me again... But... Dumb N Dumber style... wooot!!!
Group photo!!! Squeezeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Saw this at the bus stop... Some smart ass vandalized 1, super zai! got the feeling very the direct translation ah... old sex wolf == 老色狼,干得好!!! Den dirty uncle is wat? Hum Sub Lou ah?
"When nothing better can be said, den diam diam lor.... Woooot"

No comments: