Went to a Korean restaurant near
Pasir Panjang Wholesale centre for lunch with my
aunty today,
wha very
shiok lor!!! Apart from getting a free meal, the food tastes damn great ah! And it is not very expensive...
Whahahaha!!! It costs around $13 per person for their set lunch. There are many pictures of celebrities who have patronized the shops... Whoooo... Could this be some famous restaurant???

The name of the restaurant

N this
ish the menu

After we ordered set lunches, here is the spread of appetizers or... watever as i'm not familiar with korean cuisine... Please enlighten me if you know, thz! Ah ya, 1 thing to add, all these dishes can be replenished absolutely free!

This dish ish actually radish in spicy sauce, is it kimchi? I not sure...

This dish ish a simple 大豆芽

This is ikan bilis in sweet sauce, errr... forget about the puddle of chili paste... That was an accident.

This is like salad just that the dressing is a bit spicy.

Errr... I cant reli remember the taste of this dish as i only manage to try once... So... I guess it must have tasted great ba

This dish is the Kimchi.

Well... I not sure y fried luncheon meat ish doing here in korean cuisine... But it tasted great as well since I'm a fan of luncheon meat.
All the above are just side dishes... My main dish ish this!

I had Saba set for lunch, the fish tasted fresh N i find it interesting to c wasabi in the saba sauce, anyway... the combination tastes whoooooo!

This ish their Bibimba rice or Hot Stone Bowl Rice which Yui has, all vegetables nia. (how to spell siah??)

The lunch set was finished with a plate of heart shape watermelon and this small bowl of ginger drink which tastes extremely sweet instead of the expected hot... Hmmm..
"Professionalism N Sai kang ish just how you perceive a job/task to be, I would side Professionalism for i get motivation N pride. The other extreme gives me unhappiness N even more unhappiness"
~Me
"Threading the path of failure is a small step in the long N treacherous path of success, forget the pain N move on"
~Me
"Would U believe me if i tell u love is just segregated by a thin line beside hate?"
~My current MSN nick
No comments:
Post a Comment