2008/06/11

Shit I losing readers liaoz....

Oh nooooooo!!! My oreli very least frequently visited blog ish losing the readers... All thz to my laziness, pls come back n read ok? Whahaha!!! Anyway, my life have not been that colourful these few days that i can much talk, crap or complain about it in blog... I am afraid that i bore myself N U! As i blog at night N most of my nights r taken by my DOTA khakis... Not blaming u 仲間s la! It ish just that with their company i feel less 寂寞 N emo to blog.... WOooOtz!!!! But of cos that would also means that I'm losing time to msn people as well... But
"一个人偶尔感到寂寞在所难免, 因此还是需要懂得如何适应孤单, 孤军作战,战胜黑暗。"
Anyway... Went back to sch to do FYP with Xiang today... Cant believe rite? Exams over liaoz, results released liaoz... Still do FYP. Whahahaha!!! Intended to submit the hard cover bind copy of the report to our prof... Errr stil haven finish ah... Tinking of going back either later in the day or thurs to submit the reports N disk. Anyway how come he gives me B+ nia? Don like me? My slack-ness so obvious meh? I tot i had it hidden quite well... Whahahhaa!!! A bit disappointed though but nonetheless, i have gotten the classification that I have been dying to get... A dream come true... Happy. A pat on my shoulder... Lucky boy!

Recently, I 'm hooked to DGray man's 7th End Theme, Mai Hoshimura - Regret.... Wha damn nice la! Listen liaoz jitao ish sorrow lah!!! Low lor! It has got good lyrics!!!

Well... Recently just picked a book from the Library N was trying to read but only started today... The Title was Lion Of Macedon by David Gemmell. Well the book is interesting thus far as I have read more than 100 pages today. Unbelievable la, Ah beng look-alike reading novel... I myself ish stunned. Whahaha! Main thing is i hope i can finish the book before the return date. Below are some quotes that I have gathered... I find them rather nice!
"Love is perilous, it affects the mind, blinding us to obvious realities"
~Quoted by Xenophon from Lion of Macedon on Parmenion's "love" for Derae

"Those whom the gods would destroy, they first make proud"
~Quoted by Xenophon from Lion of Macedon on Sparta's arrogance
PS: I Love You nah... where could love possibly exist siah? Nah... Love u guys (generally refers to both guys N Gals, i Straight 1, pls huh) la. Anyway... guys N gals... continue to read my ahem "interesting" blocks huh i mean bolg, no no no blog. Will be more discipline to update my boring life so that u all know that ur life is GOOD! Hee hee!!!

No comments: