It was a happening Weekend la!!! Went to Tat-kun's castle on Fri evening to dawn.... Damn shiok ah, get to Chong Pang Lasi Lemak which i hav not eaten for a long time le. Well... That was not dinner but an appetiser for dinner which happens to be KFC.. Well it is to compensate the KFC we have eaten in Japan which don taste that good... Whahahaha. I practically played games like DOTA, Counterstrike with Wilson the entire night ah while Vel, Kel, Kiat N Tat played Mahjong. I shld have played mahjong ah cos birthday boy Tat-kun is giving away $$$ siah!!! Hee hee! Kel N Alric left earlier while I went for a 2 hours nap den the rest of us left his place at around 3+.
Den on Sat night, Jack N xianxi came over to my place for overnight winning... Piang eh... Shag X 2 la!!! But it was fun! Xianxi brought with some chocolates that he has bought in Switzerland. Yummy!!! The accomplishments for the night is winning Euros using Spain N the world cup using Korea... Wanted to try an even lousy team but our body could not take us further... Too tired liaoz ah 毕竟我们都老了. They left at 6. Well... It does not end here... I went for another 3 hours nap before waking up to meet Xiang, Ken, Shiong N kiat to collect the Grad gown... Seriously... I looked weird in that thing la!
That sums up the wkend...
No comments:
Post a Comment