2008/06/26

Thurs everybody so free???

Today is like... the FREE day for everyone siah!!!! So many people jioes for outing lor! Firstly, Ken jioes for KTV from very early last week. Den Tiong Kheng jioes to meet Slatter who came back from Australia for lunch. Next, is mini kid's world KTV, mini because not all the members can make it... Piang eh!!! 3 lobangs in a day!!!! Cant believed it siah! But... In the end, i chose to go meet up with Slatter. Well... By rite I shld have went for Ken-kun's KTV 1 but he did not confirm about the session so... I assumes that it is off... Hee hee, sorry Ken as I did not follow up with you whether the KTV is still on... ごめんねえ!

I just realised that only 3 peeps managed to make it for the Kid's World KTV session, namely: wanwei, Liyong N Brian. Whahahaa!!! The number is the same as the meet up with Slatter as only Tion Kheng N I was able to meet him. Wha liew... Sibei low lor, din reli know my way in Orchard, whahaha, tink I nidda get out of my well ah, thou here quite cosy but... a bit desolated from the rest of the world siah. Anyway... Wanted to take photo with Slatter N post here 1, but... like weird leh... whahaha so i never ask them if they are interested to take photo... Oh ya i tried the New Black Mocha Frappachino from Starbucks... Damn power le the cocoa!!! Chocolate lovers gogogo!!! Sianz... no peeks today...

Well... That's all, tink the gaming is about to start soon...

No comments: