Alrite... Finally got the mood to start blogging for my trip liaoz... Tink i'll say less N show more pics....
C! I'm not the only ones excited... Both Vel(Left) N Kiat r excited too!!! :)
My boarding pass... Whahahaha i Hav got myself a window seat! Song bo!!! Get to c the rising Sun at the land of the Rising Sun!!! Fukuoka here we come!!! Wooo hoooo!!!
This tis terminal 3 ladies N gentlemen... However... It kind of looks the same as the previous 2 i feel....
On board the plane, the menu for SIA actually brags that their food is prepared by WORLD CLASS chefs, while i have heard numerous complains with regards to lousy food on flight(generally la, I don mean SIA) which left me looking forward to see how ish their food. The above is a black pepper chicken pie.
The interior of the pie looks like this... Well... I don know if it is world class but it definitely tastes nice!!! Too paiseh to ask for second serving ah...
Soaring in the dark blue sky
Well we the Sun rised liaoz... But damned... I'm on the wrong side la! Super sianz, 好不好。
Usually i take picture of the sky from below, a rare occasion to take it from from the top... It is at least 11900m above sea level la at this moment...
Up in the sky, wat is c is another sea... A sea of clouds... Reli beautiful, reminds me of skypiea in One Piece, haha
Here's another picture!
Alrite this is the Japanese style breakfast which i have chosen, the saba set cos i tot the japanese style would have tested their culinary skills more. Well, I'm not disappointed, it tastes great!
No comments:
Post a Comment