2008/05/09

Meet up With 285 peeps [2008_05_08]

The start of the day ish a boring 1 cos I went to do FYP in sch. Quite restless and don reli have much mood to do as there are still many stuffs for the Japan trip undone. Some more I dead tired la... Everyday slept at 4 litat, sibei xiong ah. Whahahaha... Enough of boring stufsf...

Went to meet up with the 285SA peeps.... Wow reli long time never seen them liaoz. Today's attendence have... Yong, Tiong Kheng, ZZ, Xiang, Vege-Boy, Jeremy, CY, Victor N me. Thz to Chin Yen's recommendations we went over to scissor cut curry rice... I tink ish Bras Brasah area ah the Curry peng or curry rice. Super zai lor the eating condition... Eat along the road, so little light that i duno wat i eat, just put into mouth nia. Here ish how it looks like...
Here's an overview of wat the curry peng meal that we have ordered... Courtesy of Yong who treated us... Thz u very much!!!
This ish a up-closed pic of the Go Leh chai
This black black stuff ish the San Zam Ba, not that fatty lor, So... Ladies u all can try ah
This dish huh... I come back home c picture liaoz den know wat is it...
I tink this ish those fried fillet ba.... Hahaha
Swee liaoz lor don nid to wait for Vege-boy come back den eat
Here's a pose!!! 4 Yandaos!!!
Walked past this shop... interesting ah the signboard
A group photo taken at the Starbucks in Shaw Tower

Siao liaoz Haven pack finish my lugguage... Better go work on it...

No comments: