2008/08/05

[2008_08_05] 2nd Day of work: Flu-ish....

Cui la... got flu, ulcers N cough, looks like I'll be able to shed another few kilos once again...

Low siah... I have to revert back to using 3310, yesh the Nokia brick phone... N to add on to the misery... it's original battery spoilt liaoz, so I have to use my 8210's battery as substitute... Damn low la, any slight knocks would render my phone going blank... Somemore huh damn paiseh la, even the least trendy aunty or uncle on the train uses a better phone den me... Luckily my phone seldom rings, so.... don reli nid to take it out..

Wha how come i so special 1, 2nd day of work nid to stare at codes liaoz... I tot there will be 1 to 2 wks of lobo... Not that I wana slack N is whinning la... Just that... A bit unprepared ah, whahaha!!! Nonetheless, A man gotta do wat a man has to do!

Sianz... Don reli have the strength to blog on those empty posts... 命被扣一半了。
"我终于明白为何我在受伤与伤心时哭不出来了,
因为感动更值得我流泪。今后,眼泪将只为感动而流。"

No comments: