2008/08/08

[2008_08_08] Career's First TGIF!!!!

[2008_08_06]
This first Wednesday of my working life is a shitty 1 la, jitao sick... Down with bad flu, headache, fever, cough N sore throat!!! Wat the bloody hell!!! So sicked that i slept at 9+ la, for once in so many months that I have slept so early...

[2008_08_07]
Alright!!! Today, Capital D celebrates it 8 years anniversary in red!!!! Woooot!!! Damn happy la cos don nid to work in the morning, but huh... It reli feels like going back to those good old days of singing the national anthem, saying the pledge, songs that usually appear during the national day, doing some silly work outs... Whahaha!!! I feel damn spastic trying to 敷衍(still moved a little la with very limited actions due to the limited space N the ahem... the face...) But also thanks to the silly workout N the morning Sun that I managed to perspire a little...

Wha damn shiok la, jitao felt damn alive suddenly... Looking at the instructors N the response of every other peeps in red, I just realized that school children are reli very cooperative!!! Less than 40% of the crowd moved accordingly la.... All just stand there lazily... waiting for things to happen... Whahahaha!!!

After acting silly, the entire crowd of red peeps started to crawl their way to the destination, we are all supposed to have a walk to HortPark via a long bridge where we will collect our KFC. 有用 rite! After doing some simple exercises, everyone is given a treat of KFC, how to not grow fat??? But I do not blame them, If they don give, I'll scream!!! Whahaha Contradicting? That's life! Well... Had a good time during N after the walk to get to know the staffs in my team better... The best is yet to come, whahahaha i got my 1st half day off today cos my project manager is treating everyone in the team lunch @ 黑色会 in Vivocity N everyone old birds new birds can leave for either the Singapore Flyers(Staffs hav the choice to attend the event at the costs of only $10!!!! I would have gone if I'm not sick...) or home!!!!

Damn shiok la, 4th day of work off liaoz... But... I can foresee that the days aren't going to be slack man... Life is going to just get tougher... nidda get use to it siah! Ended up... I went home sleep again... Whahaha!!!

[2008_08_08]
The start of the Olympics!!! Wha the opening ceremony of the Olympics is damn cool la, so cultural N breathtaking, jitao stuns me... But huh, really impressed with how well those peeps can stand there N looked so happy N jumping up N down welcoming the atheletes even though it has like passed 1 hour la. Impressive endurance!!! Hopes that no mishaps happened during this entire 16 days, hope those stupid idiot T out there, just stay at home watch Olympics instead of trying to wreak havoc...

No comments: