2009/08/15

[2009_08_14] UP

Russell: Good af~ter~noon, my name is Russell, and I'm a wilderness explorer in tribe 54. With last well... Are you in need of any assistance today, sir???"
Cal: No!
Russell: I could... Help you cross the street?
Carl: No!
Russell: I could... Help you cross your yard?
Carl: No!
Russell: I could... Help... you cross your floor?
Carl: No!
Russell: Well... I gotta help you cross something.
Carl: Errr... No, I'm doing fine...
     :
     :
     :

Hahaha!!! That is cool, super irritating... I wan buy the DVD!!! When it comes out! Apart from that, it is a super duper sweet movie as well la!!! Oh man!!! Do I sound soft when i say that??? Nah... As if that matters. But what i'm trying to convey is that it is good la.

So... Where is my Ellie??? I wan a energetic grrr as well!!! I wan start my adventure too!!! Woootz Hooo!!! Simply loved the no conversation flash-back, Sweet with a bit sadness and not too emo. Still managed to keep it light-hearted.

No comments: