Had KFC at Lot 1 with the 2 dooods to discuss the BBQ thingy that is coming up on 1st Aug, shiok!!! Enjoyed organizing events and activities with them, cause can do things together, talk cock together and so much more. Cause 白天是 student, 晚上是 bruther!!! :)
[2009_07_24]
Preparations for tomorrow....
[2009_07_25] Yupz 26 years ago is the 1st time I add noise to this world....
No longer quarter of a century old le... Now is more than a quarter liaoz... Had a makan session whereby my vollyball khakis and Lost in japan bruthers come over to have a simple teppanyaki session at my home. And just because they are coming over, I have to clean my room to make it more presentable... Jing jialat la, nids external factor to force me to clean up my room. but is a good thing la cause... kind of have clean up the room and remove the eye-sore. I spent the whole day cleaning up the room.... So... U know who prep for the food liaoz la... its mummy... Whahahaha!!! Ooops...
Only have teppanyaki food without my speciality okonomiyaki... Simply too much food le la, not enough space for that... Whahahaha!!!
.jpg)
Here is a pic of the food
.jpg)
These are my bruthers...
Should have more than 1 "hot pan" so that both my family and bruthers don have to take shift to eat... Which is a really bad thing la, should have asked my aunty to bring along hers den there will be no waiting time... Haiz... Bad host on my side... Will improve the next time round. Take note take note....
Credits
Generally, thanks guys and gals for making time for the wonderful makan session!!!
Thanks Alric for the DSLR, can see my defined pores, pimples and wrinkles pretty well and definitely the cheese rings... Wha I stil thought Wilson bought them siah... Bleah :P
Thanks Miss piggy for the tonnes of photos taken.
Thanks aunty milk for choosing the PINK ice-cream cake. Really got use in helping me hitch a gf notz???
And more importantly...
Thanks aunty for the the sushi and chocolate cake.
Thanks pa and ma for making the makan session happen, especially ma, tonnes of preparation.
Ended the day, oily with smiles, full with food and laughters.... Thanks once again... :)
[2009_07_26] Round 2!!!
Had a 2nd round of teppanyaki food today with my aunty's family, hmmm.... Wat else... The left-overs... Whahahaha!!! But I still enjoy it la. Good food!!! With even more mushrooms, asparagus. Woootz hooo!!!! And of cos, coke with lime or lemon!!! Hmmm....
[2009_07_29] Special day for 2 special dooods!!!
Happy birthday Chai and Jack!!!! Sorry ah chai, din go and celebrate birthday with u... Lazy to go chill at night leh... We shall have a 1 times good 1 the time round to celebrate at 1 time for everyone... Whahaha!!!
[2009_07_30] 5.85km
[2009_07_31] "Wonderful day"
LSGT la!!! Damn it... Supposedly, today is to meet up with the rest of the KW clique to have dinner together at Miss Clarity... Who knows... LS in the afternoon and is feeling so weak and frail that I don't wish to do/eat anything but to go home and rest... Not to mention... My kar chng is on fire!!! Ouch!!!
[2009_08_01] Cancellation of all events and activities...
Yesh yesh yesh... Due to the LS session, missed out other activities again... There was a farewell tv session for Weimin in the afternoon... Ok la actually i no LS i oso cant go.... Cos.... I'm supposed to have BBQ tonight 1, due to a lot of circumstances... Like... Zech failing to book the BBQ pit, I LS cant go buy food, the rest are busy... Haiz... Disappointing... Cant eat good food, talk cock and HTHT le... Sianz... Can only look forward to the next 1 ba...
Spent the entire day saving my 老婆, she at least restarted 10 times la, I was cleaning her memory, curing her of possible diseases... 老婆 ah, 老婆, 我辜负了你。。。
[2009_08_02] Still 拯救-ing my 老婆...
Luckily, she recovered slightly le... I guess this has always been the top of my to-do list and just that I do not have the time to do it... Making me very flustered and always complaining I don have personal time... Cause... I really nid time for her... Whahaha!!!
[2009_08_04] Woootz hooo!!! 1 year anniversary lor!!!
Wha today is officially my 1 full year of work, so I can confidently put down in my resume that I have 1 years of experience. Whahahaha!!! Sad to say... Even though I have worked for 1 year le but i still feels that I did not learn a lot leh... Or is it just that there just too many out there for me to learn and know. I will try my best to learn more, to improve! Afterall, this "BORING" job is a job that I loved....Or at least for now?
I had dinner with ya.... U know who u r la... Haha! Don need to mention names rite bro??? Hmmm secretive??? Nah.... Sorry huh, for making u wait. Was tied down with discussion at work. Making u wait den late for your activities after that....
I learnt from this online video 1... When you have done something wrong...
1stly, Appologize -> sincerely say u are sorry.
2ndly, Admit -> that its your fault and
lastly, Amend -> ask what can be done to make things right.
So... Its like a triple A battery thingy. I have always done steps 1 and some times 2. Seldom did I do the last step... I agree that it is important though...
[2009_08_07] AHM/SBR "racepack" collection
Went over to collect the AHM racepack with miss Tan... Wha liew... She work till 1800 la, den we have to take cab down to Toa Payoh Safra to collect the racepack... Though she offered to pay the cab fare la but... how can litat siah??? We shared the fare... Whahaha!!! Errr... I don nid pay everything rite? K, Was a 电灯泡 thereafter... Low... Still jio to go light up their dinner... Can dun!!! Whahahaha!!! No la, she is just the kind and innocent girl next door, ultra friendly 1. Of cos I don gong gong go follow them eat dinner la, duh... KK, unleashing, here are the contents of the racepack... Chui... Simply chui dao~~

Wha liew check out the ugly Tee... Simply chui la!!!
[2009_08_09] Happy Birthday Singapore!!!
Went for a 5.85 today... Wha piang eh... Felt like dying siah... Running with cough and lungs that is like... always short of breath... is a killer... Glad that I survive the run... Die la, 7 more days to SBR... Longest distnance covered 5.85... Duno how to die in 7 days time...
Don have any recollections of myself viewing the national celebration day live! Hmmm... Should really make an effort to watch it live once in my lifetime the coming year or so... If anyone knows how to get tix for the coming year, yeah, please share share ok? Not bad not bad, the whole 10 chapters are quite well-choreographed ba... I simple viewer don asked for too much. It managed to raise the nationalism in me, i considered good le...
However i do feel that some of the performers who had gone true so much of wkends and training le, should just throw in their god-damn best with a smile (except for the uniform dooods), enjoy it ma... Nonetheless, they still deserved the accolades...
Chui... Man Utd lost the Charity Shield to Chelsea 4-1 on penalties.... Wat a start to the BPL... Life without Tevez and Ronaldo... Going to be challenging...
No comments:
Post a Comment