2010/04/24

[92]

[2010_04_23] Shuttle Island
Wha Leonardo acting ish very good ah, I super like the plot. 10 times better than Clash of the Titans.... And of course, the company was good. :) Next movie of his to watch out for would be inception directed by Christopher Nolan, shld be damn good as well. Looking forward to it. :)

Today went to gao guan (patronize) my dad's fren's western food stall in Woodlands... WOootz, not bad la the food... Seriously speaking, how long has u last eaten these??? I used to eat them at least once every week or fortnight when I was young, when I was still living in my old house... Now.... Its jus KFC, la Mac la, all the fast food... These "ABC" chicken chops and 童子鸡 are nice too!!! Sinful is for sure!

After dinner, I brought my pa n ma to Causeway Point to shop, buy clothes together. Haha this is actually the first time and I'm footing the bill for everything, kind of feel great. :) Pamper ur parents too alright!!! :) Show 'em the LOVE!!! Woootz hooo!!!

No comments: