2010/04/18

[98] Run bui kia Run

Woootz hoooo!!! Went for another run today!!! Could have ran 8.63km 1... Ended up only ran 6.61km... But along the way i met Cheng Wen... Den ended up chatting with him as we walk home... Clarify a bit, he is my neighbour a few blocks away, also my Uni yr 2 classmate. :) Wha he is damn fit and cool now la training for triathlon next year... From him, I learnt quite a bit of science for exercising... There is actually a difference between a road bike and a tri-bike. Somemore if u wana take part in triathlon, must have own tri-bike... So expensive... How to buy... I'm wondering if there is ever such a rental service... Reli feel like participating in 1 while i still can walk and run... Then he told me about freestyle techniques la, running shoes la etc and etc... Quite a lot of information for my head la. And of cos we talk about animes... Shiok!!! I'm loving it...

And ya... He say i now more bui liaoz... Sad... But huh... it came at the right time... I should train more... wooo hooo~ My gold for IPPT goal!!! Hell yeah!!!

No comments: