"Be spoilt by choices and not be troubled by none."
People complain about having to decide for this decide for that, troubled with abundance of available choice... Why whine when there is a choice??? You should really start to worry when there isn't a choice... When u can only do or die... I kind of believe it is a matter of the willingness to forsake the opportunity cost of choice made...
"The only real time we have is now.
All the other time don't exist.
Yesterday is a postcard of a time that died.
Tomorrow is a mind's eye promise that may never come."
Damned... What have I done... Thinking of yesterday and lost today. A vicious cycle, that should never even by looping...
"And I find it kind of funny, i find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"
Title of the song is Mad World, recently covered by American Idol contestant Adam Lambert , which is very beautifully done. Click on the link to visit the video link of his performance... Super zai!!! If I can sing litat, i quite confident i can capture the hearts of many mei mei... Eh... But he gay... Shit... Take back wat i have just said...
No comments:
Post a Comment