Ate at Shokudo, Heeren, so-so nia leh i find... Super the Mache feel, nothing reli that special leh... Hmmm... Or isit that my expectation for it too high le??? After that walk walk see see before going to Tat kun's castle for movie!!! Woootz HooO!!! (Den saw siao char bor N n... Duno her name la... Sueanne?) Bought the korean movie, If I were Superman... Actually the movie so-so nia... A bit low though... But I learnt something like this dunoe true or not... Since translated 1, my bros don say, i stil take it as a confirm correct thingy... Here it goes...
"Strength cannot open an iron gate, a small key can
a key lies within everyone, a key to change the future"
Den again played PS3, Naruto!!! Wha!!! Super gianz siah, Jialat... $525 nia leh now!!! Any sponsors??? My Birthday JUST.. Around around the corner... WHahaha!!! Thz in advance!!! :)
Piang eh, playing in Tat-kun's castle huh... Reli hor, no sense of time 1, a while only, 9 liaoz... Super fast but fun!!! If only everyday is litat... Kekeke!!!
Oh ya oh ya, with regards to the title, Wil says that it is loser's lunch cos all guys no gals... No lor... Y must nid gals to complicate life? No la no la, don wan to offend the galz out there... But I reli feel so goddam happy with all guys outing leh!!! Actually more fun at times... Cos all we do is laugh N laugh N laugh, play N play N play... Nothing else... Mwahahaha!!! I get wat u mean la Wil, time to move on... I not blaming u or wat. I oso know u joking 1, whahaha!!! But I just wana say leh, lalalalala~ Just that I do believe in the balance, some times mixed group N some times all guys! Den can HTHT ma! Hee hee, but den... we also seldom la, just that the together-ness feels so... great!!! Wootz Hooo!!! More more more!!! Wha!!! Machiam like wat siah... Sex??? Or Pepsi??? Will ask for more 1!!! Woootz hooo!!!
No pics of my handsome bros!!! All in fb, gogogo, check it out! Wan which 1 tell me, i sell u!!! All very good!!! Errr... Alric not for sale... he sold oreli... ALways remember:
"HHMSA (Heng Heng Mating Season Agency),
Find the right agency, the right mate will find u... Hell yeah!"
No comments:
Post a Comment