2009/04/22

Earth Day, Earth Day, Figgin save the Earth before she Cheng Xim

WOotz!!! Its Earth day today!!!! Wootz hooo!!!! Initially i got a lot a lot wana express and whine 1... But then duno y, I forgotten le... Some how forgotten le... Don tell me i so fast 老人痴呆 了ah??? Cant be ba... But... Once again... Impossible is nothing (Adiddas punchline) Yeah, friggin save the Earth!!! Not just today but everyday, love it like u love ur mum like u love ur gf/bf, love it like i love u, my guitar.... Oops... Not even mine somemore, whahaha Yong Meng's.

Watever la, the Important take-away here for everyone is to save the Earth!!!
Dont let mummy Earth to 对我们心冷,心寒。。。 N kill us all Whahahaha!!! I doubt anyone cares, whahahaha!!! Don waste water, Don waste electricity else u will not be given a chance to waste oxygen liaoz... Hee hee!!! Kill kill kill!!!

Do you know???
1.) If a guy sets his eyes on u for more den 8.2 sec, he has fallen in love with u? (Aside: Yeah... I have fallen in love with u... Especially all the teachers, jitao is 爱死她们了!!!)

2.) A man's 内裤 and woman's skirt is a form of economic indicator??? Man tends to wear flowery underwear during bad economy. And woman tends to wear longer skirt in bad times den in good times? (Aside: Damned... Wats the issue siah? Wear shorter la!!!)

3.) Studies state that people with more flesh (U know wat i mean la, don wana say cos i find it rude) are less environmental friendly because they are said to give out more carbon dioxide, consume more food... (Aside: I don think tis is reli true la, i eat a lot as well, eh, does that means that I'm fat? Shit.... Train harder!!!! Brain I waiting for U!!! I'll start off by trying to complete a 1km swim tml!!!)

PS: All the above points are true and not made up by me, i heard on my fave radio channel 1!!!

Oh ya, hear over the YES 933 some pretty nice song... Jitao 唱出我的心声。
首先,让我介绍张智成的暗恋。此词简直写得太好,太贴心了。曾暗恋过人的人, 我相信你们应该会合我有同感吧, 请看看以下!!

1.) 张智成 - 暗恋
------------------
四目交接的时候 不要停留太久
适可而止的问候 关心不能太过
好奇也别去探索 妒嫉只能深锁
如果忍不住寂寞 也不能对你说

啊好朋友啊我的好朋友
不小心的沉默
不想让你太难过

我们就站在落地窗的两边
就算触碰也有了界限
如果跨越过彼此那道边界
是靠近还是更遥远

相信我们走到另一个境界
搭肩高唱友谊万万岁
要是我爱你变成了语言
什么会多一些 什么会少一些

就让别人去猜测 我们清白的很
就让自己去承受 那种清白的闷
就算我只是朋友 能不能有要求
如果会发生什么 也是我想太多

啊好朋友就只是好朋友
不小心说出口 微笑中藏着难过

我们就站在落地窗的两边
就算触碰也有了界限
如果跨越过彼此那道边界
是靠近还是更遥远

你会不会也曾闪过这感觉
一念之间就要差一点
要是我爱你变成了利剑
什么会被消灭 什么才会复原

那是我的底线 继续将你暗恋
**************************

接下来便是,卢学睿的可以不可以爱我, 另外一首爱又怕失去的歌。。。 够伤的。。。 哈哈!!!

2.) 卢学睿 - 可以不可以爱我
为什麽如此的安静
为什麽明明想靠近 却还在迟疑
努力的我保持镇定
努力开拓话题
最後却溃不成军
为什麽如此的美丽
深刻的烙在心里 最温柔的酷刑
每一天无法不想你
连闭上眼睛
怎麽都是你

你可不可以爱我
可不可以想我
虽然我对自己没有一点的把握
别害怕我难过
告诉我你真实的感受
至少忐忑已告一段落
你可不可以爱我
可不可以看我
反正看或不看我依然失魂落魄
成全不是美德
拒绝也不是一种罪过
你能给我
快乐还是寂寞

为什麽如此的美丽
深刻的烙在心里 最温柔的酷刑
每一天无法不想你
连闭上眼睛
怎麽都是你

你可不可以爱我
可不可以想我
虽然我对自己没有一点的把握
别害怕我难过
告诉我你真实的感受
至少忐忑已告一段落
你可不可以爱我
可不可以看我
反正看或不看 我依然失魂落魄
成全不是美德
拒绝也不是一种罪过
你能给我 快乐还是寂寞

想念燃烧个不停
我快置身灰烬
你是我的呼吸
你可不可以爱我
可不可以想我
虽然我对自己没有一点的把握
别害怕我难过
告诉我你真实的感受
至少忐忑已告一段落
你可不可以爱我
可不可以看我
我依然失魂落魄
成全不是美德
拒绝也不是一种罪过
你能给我 能给我什麽
快乐还是寂寞

Ok, finished with introducing to great songs to those minute numbers who reads my less den constant updated blog. There are other great songs from 张智成 but i just cant remember the song title, anyway... Just go buy the album if u all likes ba. How bad can his album get??? He produced this album 1 lor, zai!!!

But I seriously think that I have fallen in love with... Very deep 1 lor, at least for now la... Hope it can last the distance and time... It all started from my colleague's video... Den I get to know this guy.... Masaaki Kishibe... Here is a clip that some of u might have seen le.... Of cos i sent 1...


Masaaki Kishibe's Hana (Give myself a couple of years to learn tis song...)

Oh This is another song that I wan to learn, Third Eye Blind's Jumper, check out the youtube clip by clicking on it. Shiong intro me 1, tink tis song would be easier to learn... At least is just strumming only... Give myself 1 month.

There are a couple of other songs that i have been recently introduced... Like Lifehouse's la, Nickelback la, Lady gaga's la, got chance den i intro 1 by 1... Woootz!!!

Wha I wan watch Yes Man and Marley N me!!! Yesh!!! Yesh yesh yesh man!!! Saw my fren's nick, something like... Yes is a new no, for me more of a No is a new yesh!!! Whahahaha!!! I no man.

Wha!!!! A Storm is coming!!!! But I likes it... The SUPER Ultra strong wind, listening to the whirling sound of the wind, sweeping simply everything along its path. Listening to the wind chimes tingling, giving off the a very soothing feel amongst the terrible sound of the wind tearing the air space.... So good the sound of the wind managed to cover the sound of my heartbeat... But isit the destructive nature of the wind that soothes me or the thought that it has a cleansing effect???

Haiz... I emo le, how? Whahahaha as if... Eh don 1 by 1 come tell me wat u don like me la, can be frens k, kaoz!!! Just songs nia hor! I'll slap u 1 lor!!! Especially all u GUYS!!!! U will break my fragile heart 1, whahahaha!!!! Or worst evade me but den... Once again how far can u all evade from me??? Mwhahahaha!!! When I not even near... Hee hee!!!

Wha piang eh, the wind is so so so very fierce!!!! Ping Ping Piang piang, anything oso fall. den hor the leaves get blown up to my level la, that is like 12 storey high!!! The Strength 不是盖的!!! Wha forgets wat to write den bla bla bla, vomit so much crap out!!! Wootz Hooo!!! Nights dude!!! Must be too long nv kp, so at 1 shot wack all come out. Whahahaha!!!

No comments: