2009/03/10

Dedicate to the machik who served me food...

This malay aunty from the canteen at my current office huh reli... pattern a lot... Ok ok lemme describe her a little, tink she is in her late 50s, relatively petite, maybe a beauty 30 years ago... But she definitely has got the attitude, commanding aura and... She can wake u up and protect u against the zZz monster, even if it is for a while...

I would definitely give the GEMS service awards to her la!!!! She is good la she has got the "charm" and "charisma", no matter how she giao or niao us, the customer, we will still flock back the next day to the same stall for lunch... Even if the queue is horrendously long... Especially during the rainy days... Actually ish LL la, only 1 canteen within, if rain how to go out siah??? Though there are a couple of eating places that serves equally good food with good servings... But sometimes, people just lazy to go out makan... N ya ya, she is good... Never concerned that we will be pissed with her service, or should I say... We don hav the time to do that, cause she will be pissed before we are... Whahahaha!!!

She is like programming siah... ordering food from her is like coding, needs syntax 1... For all I know, she is a very structured person... And yes, I have noticed 2 must do when ordering food... Else you will be in for some good scoldings and attitude from the fiery lady...

Firstly, You can only order food from left to right. Left being the place where she scoops rice, then right where the vegetables are located(I'm talking about Malay economic rice here). If you try to mess up her order of serving you... You get 2 surprises... Hee hee, she will:

1.) Slam the plate on the ledge with a "PHANGG!!!" and waved you the "go, go, go pay for your food, I'm done with your order" hand sign... In a better understanding, it meant, U better piu before I chia U 1 time jialat jialat 1...
2.) Or she will snap... "Say properly la!!!! What you want??? This!!! Want fish say fish la!!!!(forcefully shoving the food that you wanted)...."

And secondly, the last thing to order is always dishes with gravy, or if u gei kiang, go tell her you want gravy first... Good game gentleman... Eat 白饭 with the gravy ba....

Serious!!! No jokes!!! I kana 2 days in a row le... I have to eat my 菜饭 with 2 dish only... Cos I did not follow her "WAY" of ordering food... Kaoz, I din know wat... Wha piang eh... Reli nidda learn things the hard way siah... Sianz... Brute-force, geh geh lai!!!

Ah ah ah, don think curry is not "gravy", anything that contains gravy like a full stop to aunty!!! End of order thingy to aunty.... Today I order potato, curry chicken and before i say... "PHANGGG!!!", the "PHANGGG!!!" just covered my voice to say I wan egg... Aunty is good i tell u, swift N hiong!!! Cui... Sad lor, not 荷包蛋... Ever wondered y i nv tell aunty about the egg??? Cos its a confirmed case of finding tea... Confirm tio niao 1!!! Today my fren proved tis as well...

Den my colleagues say i got the KG (Kiam G**) face... Reli have meh??? I so 可爱,where got KG!!! Ish Aunty LG(Luan G**) lor not i KG lor... Kaoz... Anyway she just G anyone la, Just that i a bit more SPECIAL... tapai TG(Tio G**)... Thanks to her ah, whahahaha for reli driving the zZz monster away... Cause every time i buy food from her, sure got some jokes 1... Cause I like to impersonate people to make fun of them.... Whahahaha!!! Tink the day, aunty never G me i sure tio bey peow...

"Oh ya, we are very concern with security here... " Needless to say... This also come off from someone... Someone snobbish...

“一个人的世界怕孤独
两个人的世界却又害怕辜负
把一切锁在我熟悉的屋
只有对着窗外一个人哭 我一个人哭”
~ 王子建 - 一个人的世界害怕孤独

how cool siah the lyrics...

No comments: