1.) Go K songs, no voice... Waste time, waste money... Somemore so damn cold... (So must be penguin...)
2.) Man Utd lost over the wkends... 2-0 to Fulham... OMG!!!! 2 Red Card??? Can dun!!!!
3.) The defeat appearing in the papers again... So much so i don wish to flip the papers... Disillusioned... (Though just 2 defeats nia, i duno y i so disappointed...)
4.) Lappie cant log in...
5.) No internet...
7.) number 6 of 8210 not working
8.) Screen of 8210 screwed... Cant read sms...
9.) To summed it all up(4-9), practically disconnected from the world... N when i nid to use it... Kaoz... N ya... gei kiang lor, reluctant to buy HP... I made them happened...
10.) Kept borrowing HP from Terry... Thz u bro N sorry for the hassle...
11.) Forget to take my lunch... (Now i stil nid to wait for my dinner N dessert to digest so that i can eat my fillet-O-fish), BUI liaoz lor...
12.) Take bus that results in taking longer route...
13.) Alight wrong stop at MRT...
14.) Allowed a gooondoo(who scans the ez-Link using left hand) to pass using my Ez-Link...
15.) Waited for yet another gooondoo who don know nid to top up their farecard/ use giro to top up their Ez-Link while i solve the stuck within the MRT gantry issue... N the thing ish they looked damned pissed...
16.) Late for meet up N let Terry wait N wait N wait for me....
17.) Almost sent my 8210 down the JE platform... 不幸中的大幸
Cant remembered when was the last time i SUPER-ed... Super LOW...
Haiz... Think I'm tired le... Sibu anyone? Or any other isolated island??? I wan go for a relaxed weekend getaway... Den Terry told me... How long can u lay like this??? I know not for long, but good enough for a good rest...
I wan to be a penguin N jump back into my well... Don nid try le... Oreli succeed le... Whahahaha!!! Sianz... Time to start running, swimming, volleyballing, Gym-ing again... I guess nothing beats that... Sweat it all out! Woootz Hooo!!! Hopefully, I can SUPER again... Kick ass man!!! Cos the bloody CHAOS aura is directly related to my EMO... The more low i get, the more MURPHY's law going to come true...
The durian pudding is tok kong!!! Super duper nice!!! Gao gao 1!!! Only thing that make my day... N of cos the other durian pastries... But now... sore throat is inevitable... Jin Kiang... Arghhh... I shall support Liverpool now... So that they will screw up!!!! Whahahaha!!! Sorry Brian...
"Don plan, don tink , and the expected problem will surfaced..."
"Element of surprise should no longer be called an element... Cause it could be broken down into smaller other elements... If u do it the chemistry way... burn la, throw in other chemicals la, bla bla bla la"
~Simply... Hates Chem...
No comments:
Post a Comment