2009/03/04

Great songs intro or listen again!!! Wootz

Wha thz u Shuyin for introducing these damn good songs to me!!! Woootz!!! Simply great!!!

FOr the 1st song, the lyrics is a bit the... duh... But the melody N rock factor ish woosh!!! Fantastic!!! Vocals oso damn zai!!!

1.) Hinder - Lips of an angel.
Honey why are you calling me so late?
It's kinda hard to talk right now
Honey why are you crying, is
everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud

Well, my
girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never
really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those
words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you
make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's funny
that you're calling me tonight
And yes I've dreamt of you too
And does
he know you're talking to me?
Will it start a fight?
No I don't think
she has a clue

Well my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she
was you
I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear
your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an
angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say
goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an
angel

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds
so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes
me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to
be faithful
With the lips of an angel

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel
Honey why are you calling me so late?

Wha like this song from Utada as well!!! Simply groovy!

2.) Utada Hikaru - Wait N See
Datte "Tsumazuki nagara"tte
Kuchi de iu
hodo raku ja nai hazu desho
Mate mou sukoshi wakatte kuretara kitto
Motto ii ame ga furu kara

Katte. Sou yobarechatte
Tokidoki
kodoku kanjite mo daijoubu
Futari de dashita kotae ni nori konde
Kumorizora wo oinuku kara

Mawaranai TAIYA ga me no mae ni naranderu
kara
Accel fumazu ni iru nowa dare darou ne, mujunya

Oh baby wait
and see
Tama niwa imasa mo ii yo ne
RISUKU ga aru kara koso
Shinjiru
koto ni imi ga aru no sa
Mayowanai nante muri

Oh baby can't you see
Matsu nowa tokui ja nai kedo
Kimetsukeru nowa hayasugirunda
Uranai
nante shinjitari shinaide

Aijou, mukatte hidari ni ketsubou
Dakara
kimi ga hitsuyou
Tsumetai taido de jibun wo
Mamotteru tsumori na no?

Kaerarenai mono wo ukeireru chikara
Soshite ukuirerarenai mono wo
kaeru chikara wo choudai yo

Oh baby wait and see
Yappa itai nowa iya
dakedo
RISUKU ga aru kara koso
Tatakau hodo ni tsuyoku naru no sa
Osorenai nante muri

Oh baby can't you see
Matsu nowa tokui ja
nai kedo
Kimetsukeru nowa hayasugirunda
Uranai nante shinjitari shinaide

So baby wait and see
Iyasenai kizu nante nai
RISUKU ga aru kara
koso
Aisuru hodo ni setsunai noka na
Sonna ni waruku wa nai

Doko
ka tooku e nigetara
Raku ni naru noka na
Sonna wake nai yo ne
Doko
ni itatte watashi wa watashi nandakara

KII ga takasugiru nara sagete mo
ii yo
Uta wa kawaranai tsuyosa motteru
Nayami nante hitotsu no tsuukaten
Ooki sugiru BURESURETTO no you ni sururi

Don't believe until you see
all there is to see...

Happened to stumble upon tis song by Landy... Kind of nice as well... Though not as fav as the above 2...

3.) Landy - 眼泪知道
雲在走 雨在飄 
好多悲傷在風中笑
心在燒 淚在掉 
你的背叛沒有人知道
說愛我好不好 就當作是乞討 
那怕說出口只須要一秒 你都不要
我的痛像把刀 血在流看的到 
你卻在 她懷抱 微笑

如果連自尊都已經不再需要 
這個世界什麼愛你買不到
天真全都可以倒掉 
海誓山盟變成一種玩笑
如果連誓言都已經不再重要 
還有什麼事值得你去驕傲
所有承諾隨風燃燒 
給你的愛已經停止心跳(無路可逃)
你可(眼淚)知道

No comments: