Song bo!!! Today tio recall... Wha piang eh!!! Xiang most shiok 1 la, away in Taiwan, don nid to go... But then... For once in my entire NS carreer huh, today is so different. I go back, less den 30 mins and I'm out, free again... Shiok! Super fast lor! Never seen them this efficient before... Amazing, I have to say! Wonders if the rest waited for very long. Din reli get to catch up with the rest of the people cos, too rush ah, go in come out liaoz. Whahahaha!!! Quite heng ah.
But tis manning is really a good wake up call to me la, I don on my No. 4, wha good game, the pants is like damn tight la... Kaoz... I DON WANA UPSIZE!!! In response to that and the crazy thought of needing to sign up the wonderful RT session, i went for a 9.3Km run!!! Super shiok, now my legs don feel mine...
Arghhhh!!! Y Man Utd lose???? I woke up from my nap just to enter another nightmare... Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! 不可能的... 为什么!!!! Somemore 4-1. Wat the ... Sianz... Low siah... But still ok to be champions ba! Got chance got chance... Brian! Don ya-ya! Whahahaha!!! Nonetheless, a lost battle does not indicate a lost war. Can only hope for the best! Only time will tell as the ball is round...
No comments:
Post a Comment