Yeah... After 4 years of Quizes, exams, fun N crap... Finally... The Graduation... It is quite low ah because an old granny fell off the stairs N broke her head rite infront of me... Thou, i din c it la, only heard the loud thud... Blood was gushing madly out of her head la, all I can do is to offer a helper tissue paper to reduce the bleeding... Felt sad for the family cos a happy event like this turned out quite bloody... Hopes that she is fine!
This entry will leave my female readers happy... Cos I hav many handsome frens thou, ahem... Gals... nid help tell me thou... some of them are attached liaoz la... Whahaha!!!

Kenny N me. A Secondary fren that I knew for like 12 years? Whahaha!!!

Zhong Ming, Shun Zhao N me. Zhong Ming is not a PRC please... He is Singaporean!!! Both are my JC friends as well. N ya.. Zhao the slacker.... Not reli la, only at times, whahaha!!!

Samuel N me. I get to know this 帅哥 from JJC. He is the 1st guy that I talked to in class, whahaha.

Ken N me. Yeah, maybe my only active reader in this blog (snif, snif), thz u for patronizing... Whahahaha!!!

Elvin N me. Get to know him via DIP, a nice N funny guy.

Kiat N me. Long Bruther liaoz, don nid intro... Hee hee.

Terry N me. He is ultra ultra zai 1, always smiling in times of challenges, has a lot of respect for him! A very nice guy as well, whahaha!!!

Ming Fei N me. He could be one of the first Chinese friend I get to know in NTU.

Briiiiiiaaaaaaan N me. Forgotten who took tis pic le, his eyes close oso nv retake...

A primary school fren that I finds familiar but cannot remember his name le, Xiao bai pls help me out on this if u know his name....

Xiang, Shiong, Naj, Iskandar N me. Woooot!

Ronald N me.

Weng Chew N me.

Jun Yuan N me.

Arghhh.... Failed to get a picture with Yong Sheng again... My FF boss leh!

Shiong, another FF boss that I did not take photo with...

Me N my parents. Haiz... Felt bad to leave them standing alone doing nothing ah while I was trying to take photos with my frens...

Whahaha with aunty N my 2 cousins...

Yeah!!! The FF guys!
So... Ladies... managed to find 1 to your liking???
No comments:
Post a Comment