Today I came across my friend's blog on My Space... Well... Din reli read it as I don have the permission... But it seems like she is going through some difficult time. Oh ya... Den i stupidly go ask her to add me... GG... Tinks she must have tot that I wana Kaypo about her life... But but but, wat i wana emphasize is... It some how seems that when people are emo, they can reli write out pretty good stuffs. Hmmm... not trying to say that being emo is good la but rather... The substance that came out is often of much more substance and depth... Well... I supposed it could be possible that there aren't very good words to express happiness? Whereas, sadness can be better portrayed N visualised... I duno... Just guessing... Or this could even be just a plain misconception N misinterpretation on my part...
Oh ya, recently, I attended an interview with this particular company, the interviewer told me something that just reminds me of how... low I'm... He told me that a learned man should never resort vulgarities and swearing as it could only meant that he is short of vocabularies. Well... I have to agree!!! Well... He told me this because he has witnessed some really high flyers or scholars swearing during his course of work... Well... Of cos my first thought was well... In that environment, quite common ma... But on second thoughts... True la, why wana behave like others??? Adapting to the environment does not mean to self-degrade ma... Hmmm... Must change must change... Whahaha I must admit la, i do swear... Nidda change nidda change...
No comments:
Post a Comment