2008/07/07

7th July - 七夕 in Japan

Today 7th of July is 七夕节 in Japan, Wooot!!! Similar to the Chinese folklore, it ish the meeting of the Orihime N Hikoboshi.... for more information go Wiki to have a look, ya just follow the link that I have provided... Well the Chinese version falls on the lunar calendar 7th of July. Well... does that means that they get to meet twice? Or they different person? Paiseh a bit bo liaoz there....

Anyway, do u know that today in certain part of Europe which I have forgotten whether is it France or Germany ah, is a 世界拥抱日!!! People will offer free hugs to strangers to spread love... not those romantic love la! Song bo!!! People just go around hugging everyone for fun... I oso wan... How come no one gives me 1??? Hug hug, hug hug. 我要抱抱。 Whahahaha! Kaoz I feel damn sicked N retarded siah!!! Anyway, it is kind of cool, I not trying to be tiko huh! But if u try this here, I tink might earn a few slaps siah!

Oh ya, I went on a sushi buffet today! Again... And I just eat once last week with Vel N Tat-kun la. Thanks to someone lor.... U know who you r la huh. Whahaha!!! I was tinking last week that it would at least take me a month before I eat sushi again.... Piang eh... "Reli a month ah"... Last week ish June, tis week July liaoz... Win liaoz lor... Not complaining huh.... Just Whining... whahahaha!!! Who asks u never treat me eat??? Ahem... Erhmmm... How come u never give me a hug today huh? Don nid to be shy 1 u see, whahahaha!!! Bruther bruther oso can hug hug 1. Does that means u owe me 1? Lala~ Lalala~

Watched <So you tink you can dance?> just now, wha piang eh!!! Damn cool la!, the guys are suave and the ladies are hot! Wat's best is their dancing moves... damn sleak! Zai zai zai!!!! Must be reli one of the best reality show le ba... little bitching, more on techniques and aptitude... Cool!

OMG!!!! Just saw from the news that the NSman who brought out the rifle from Mandai camp was given a 9 years 2 months jail term with 18 strokes of cane!!! OMG!!! 9 years!!!! He could have found many girlfrens and even possibly get married for this period of time la! Terrible... How foolish... But it is said that he suffers from depression... Well... Who knows... Possibly la, who in their sane mind would hav done that? Old enough to know the consequences ba... Is it plainly in the name of love? Only he knows ba... Whahaha i so kaypo.... But reli a waste leh... 9 years...

Yeah yeah!!! Rafael Nadal won!!! Finally he managed to win Roger Federer, the man himself... The current reigning legend in the Tennis world ba, I duno... That is wat I tot... Whahaha!!! I guess it takes more than just techniques and skills to defeat an established player like Roger Federer, Belief and the consuming hunger to win him would play a big role as well. I'm not a big fan or knows much of Tennis but a clash of 2 greatest players is definitely a classic for they have met a couple of times in grand slams. Damned... No avenue to watch it!

Arghhhh... Haven settle the employment issue!!! Hav to find the courage to call them tml... Super sianz... And ya... Nidda start running le...

No comments: