2008/07/10

9th July - Collection of Official Documents

Yeah!!! Today woke up with a big but good surprise as I was offered a job with a good pay! Wooot!!! Finally can stop looking for job le. Phew...

Den went back to NTU to collect my degrees certificate and my official transcript. Relieved to see that I really get wat I get and all these are not part of my dreams... Ouch!!! Ok, the pinch on my face hurts, I not dreaming... I graduating le, found a job le. Whoot hooo progressing to the next stage in life!

Everyone gets a "goodie bag" by filling up a Graduate Particulars Form that requires us to update on our particulars and current employment status. There are many many pieces of paper in the so called "goodie bag"... Most of which I find useless (or maybe they are useful just that I'm ignorant), the only useful thing I find in that bag is the travel adapter.... Siao Siao ah, that travel adapter hor, has got NTU logo 1 lor!!! (As if big deal...) Envious rite?
Ladies N gentleman, The NTU Travel adapter...

Here are the people that I have met up with... In order of appearance... I saw Yong Sheng who is on MC... Ahem... He sick ah... sick of work... Whahahaha!!! Den... came Wee Kiat, Jian Xiang, Ken, Brian, Darren N lastly... Wei Shiong... It took Wei Shiong damn long to appear la!!! Damn hungry la bro!!! The actual plan was to play some boardgames... Kaoz... eh... It is another of my 1 meal day siah!!! Cos i missed breakfast N lunch, ended up eating only at around 5... And ya, we ate a 8 course meal at the Executive Cafe... Whoooo... It was a damn powerful meal lah, check out the pictures below and u will know y... And ya, there is a 20% discount for the food if the payment is made before 1730... Den if after discount the amount is more den $100, we will get half a Peking duck free! Song bo!!!
The waitress made a mistake, as she thought that the Peking is free even before the discount). So... LL lor, wana get free Peking duck den we ordered 2 笼 of 虾饺 and Siew Mai each to make up the $103. And thus we got ourselves a free plate of fruits.. Thz to Wei Shiong's negotiation skills. Whahaha)

First to 上桌,is this dish, the Peking duck. It tastes rather nice but I'm not sure of the standards as i hav yet tried others so... cant reli comment on it. But from the people present, it seems that it is not bad. Anyway, free 1, mai hiam la...
Next to 上桌,is this plate of fried Tofu with mushrooms on top, I don exactly knows wat is the name of it but it tastes spicy which is quite appetizing.
This is our soup, the soup tastes nice and the 云吞 inside it is fantastic I would say! Most would agree with me on this.
This dish... Whahaha 来不及拍 ah cos was too eager to taste it... This dish is 冬粉 with fresh prawns and mushrooms. As u can see from the close to empty plate... It tastes great la!!!
The prawns are still there not because they aren't nice, they are reli damn fresh N nice but rather it is too far from me, N both Kiat N Brian don take prawns. But in the end they were stil finished...
Here is the remnants of the Peking Duck... Also finished by us... A group of hungry guys.... Whahaha!!!
Whahahaha!!! Paiseh paiseh, this plate of fish is finished before I remember that I have to take a picture of it... Nice!
This plate of Chicken is next, damn it is a ultra big serving la!!! ! whole chicken leh!!! But... in the end... Whahaha it is entirely consumed... By this time, most of the people are already full... OMG!!! Worth siah!
Den it came tis dish... The vegetables... 1 mountain of vegetable... It is crazy la, Tastes fairly good, fresh... But... most of the peeps are full... So... results in some wastage...
Yeah!!! This is the compensated plate of fruits, The Mango, Watermelon N Honeydew are all sweet and not of lousy quality.
Finally... The deserts... Almond jelly with 龙眼.

Hence, in conclusion, I would say that the food is rather worth it N the servings is rather generous, I would recommend it siah! Some more it is only $15 per person... Den went back to SAC to play 2 games of take 5, quite an interesting game which requires more planning as compared to its counterpart take 6. Even though I din win la but whahaha I oso not the worst loser... Woot!!! Hope to chill out with u guys in the near future too!!! Shiok!!!

Sianz... forget to take a group photo together again... I always take photos without people in it 1 siah... Cos a bit shy to jio people take photo... Later they tink i siao... But... Memories ma... Agreeable? Anyway... Die die must take during Convo ah, last chance le!!!

No comments: