Went for a short jog in the light drizzle, piang eh... Cant run le siah, just started running, stitch liaoz, den very 喘. Den now the legs like jelly... Damned... This is the fruits of not exercising regularly... GG la, Sat IPPT now den worry... Whahaha nvm I still got tis last chance to utilise failing IPPT.
"Failures have built up my experiences and I'm glad that I have my share of failing and grow from it. I don mind failing over N over again, I just hope that I'll remember to stand up N continue walking and that there will be a time for which the experiences would come into good use for that something I wish to acheive."
"Some how I wan to be like a rose like wat has been describe in the Japanese drama... 薔薇の無い花屋. I wan to be protected with a layer of thorns so that I would not be exposed to any external harms N keep out others."
~Something litat la, was low suddenly... Whahaha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment