2010/03/21

[2010_03_21] Tofu man ish sicked

Despite the shortage of sleep, I went tennis-ing @ Tatz... I was late though... Only managed to play 0.5 hours... But almost died... Den sama-sama la, swim a bit, soaking in the pool to get burnt(ah bu neh neh therapy)...

Den comes this conversation... We are HTHT-ing kinds of lady that we like and etc la, this la that la... Den huh got this person hor... gei kiang and said this, “喜欢一个女孩,重要的还是。。。 好看。。。” We are anticipating a “喜欢一个女孩,重要的是她的品格” or something along the line. Duh... Diaoz... Faintz... 几 anti-climax 一下,够力喔... I tot he trying to say liking a person, the appearance is not tantamount, after all the looks last at most 20 years, the character last a life-time... Well... Now we do know how he thinks liaoz... at least sub-consciously... :p lalala~

I wana 感叹 a bit
“为什么老天爷让我知道什么是爱,却没教我如何去爱
为什么老天爷让我认识这么多人,却没让我认识到我爱与爱我的人”
~残念残念

I tot I'm a 文静 person leh... Ended up, I'm like the most chatty and crappy person in the "Lost In Japan" party... I ish gotch so chatty meh???

Yesh the tofu man ish sicked... Down with Flu + heavy head... All is CA's fault la, sick still come to work... Den i Caught the darn flu... Pui!!!! Jialat liaoz la... I don wana fall asleep in office due to slu anymore...

No comments: