2010/03/28

Wooow!!!! I din know that I'm... ahem.... liaoz... Yeah!!! Woootz hoooo!!! I'm feeling sho happy!!!

Last night went to attend Hui Juan's Wedding dinner... Piang eh, sama-sama, right after that, go sing song again... Actually the guys just wana drink only... Damn exp la!!! To open liquor @ KBox... Plus they are damn inflexible, cmi... I rather go MONO. Ok that is not the point here... I just realised that I don like Martel... Simply cant tahan the taste la... It makes me wana puke when i think of the taste... And shld not have used green tea as the mixer la, now i am not sure when I will drink green tea again... Super disgusting... Yucks... Had taken quite a few pics, can go fb to beo...

Morale of the story is Martel la, Chivas la, maybe all hard liquor is going to be on my BAN list... "Not my glass of liquor..."

Haha, the shy boy boy v cute la!!! Super funny to see people made to follow/learn dancing.

No comments: