2010/03/16

Ramen + Ice-cream = sinful or 幸福???

Tired tired... I only felt awake today from 1800 to 2100 today... Rest of the day was zombie-ing... Had my Baikohken ramen today... The shoyu 1 like so so only leh, next time i will try the last flavour, the shio flavour 1. Probably will try the butter corn thingy... Looks a bit too vege to me though... This time smart liaoz, had the half size only. Haha! Oh ya and thanks for the company!!! :) Totally enjoyed it. MAX!!!

N ya i tried the Azabu sabo's black sasame and green tea with red on a CONE!!! Super filling!!! Especially after a ramen therapy. Ever tried eating ice-cream in a strong wind, its a mess. Out with the blues... I will slp damn well (at least I hope, it seems like sound quality sleep is hard to come by as I grow older) tonight and Chiong super hard tml. Fighting~

No comments: