Wha liew... Just realise I have got tonnes of stuffs to do and yet they are unaccomplished... Damned... Wat the Fish am I screwing around??? Or is it because... 爱上你, 我迷失了我自己?? Mwhahaha!!! K la, shall stop acting like lover-boy la. Pui pui pui pui pui!!! Better live life to the fullest like everyday is the last day. Time really is no enough 1... Utilize them wisely...
How come I like quite free at work 1 huh??? I see my colleagues they all like always so busy 1... Hmmm... Think I'm not thinking hard enough on wat I needa do... Cant always wait for others to do this to do that right??? Must suggest!!! Must improve. Haiz... If this goes on, ah heng is going to be the ordinary worker.... Fighting~ Woootz hooo!!!
Wha just because i set my new lappie name to andy huh... Jitao kana di xiao by my colleagues... Diaoz... I also duno wat the joke is about... I only managed to catch 1. Lucky your surname is not Ting... If not u will be anything (Andy Ting) Whahaha this is quite funny. Anyway, I not angry or pissed la, just... Paiseh...
WOootz hooo, reli v pro, got this from EDMW...
Haha this is real entertaining... "Lie down is also shorter than it..." Mwahahaha
s
This is fun...
No comments:
Post a Comment