Digress a bit first... My gum kana poked by fish bone today la... Kns... Eat nasi lemak also will kana... Pui!!! Somemore ish gotch lots of blood come out from the gum la... Eeeeewwww, the salty taste super reminds me of the bloody wisdom tooth experience... Yucks....
Alright, the topic for today... I shall make it short la... Not good with words... Cherish those around u, especially the 2 extremely important person that brought to this world, our parents. They have gone through hell lot of an effort to bring u up, to be the person u have become... Be it good or bad... Be grateful to them!!! Appreciate them.
Cherish as in not say only, love them, spend time with them, talk to them, show care and concern towards them, do things together.
No time is just an excuse!!! Time can be managed... Its only a matter of choice!
Don worry dudes, nothing happened to me... But to someone I know... The situation is getting a bit sticky and we as fren "who get to know it" are helpless with the situation... Not knowing wat to do to help. Bruther, U are there for me, and please... I'm here for u. And please let me be there for u too!!! Anything within my control, I'm more than willing to help u out. I hope that things turn for the better for u... This makes me realise my issues are so... minute, worthless to loose sleep over... Lim Heng Swee, u are such a DUMBASS!!! WAKE UP!!!! BISH BISH BAM BAM!!!
Woootz, self-reflection is done.
Vel... I missed u again... Long time no see u le... Come out meet us ok... Duno leh... U always show me light and gives me courage and that subtle encouragement leh... I see u I'll feel better. Jitao heal me la!!! Come out ok, chit chat or HTHT ok... Miss u deepz deepz...
No comments:
Post a Comment